Join our team
Twist Museum is a dynamic and ambitious new museum whose purpose is to challenge our individual perceptions of the world, bringing people together through perception and illusion.
We’re always looking for talented and like-minded people to work with. We have jobs – from visitor assistants to marketing managers. Please take a look at the listing below. If you are an artist, scientist or curator and what we are doing excites you, we’d love to hear from you too. Please get in touch through our contact page to collaborate.
At The Twist Museum, we’re committed to equal opportunities and a work environment free from discrimination. We value and celebrate the benefits of a diverse workforce and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
Visitor Experience Manager (20 September 2023)
The Visitor Experience Manager, reporting directly to the Attraction Manager, will be responsible for the opening/closing the site on a seven days week rota basis and management of all aspects of the visitor experience team
The role offers the rare opportunity to help manage and develop a new branded concept that delivers a unique customer-focused experience. It encompasses the following areas of responsibility:
– Delivery and management of a unique visitor experience
– Management and development of the onsite team
– Management of the staff rotas
– Opening and closing the site
– Financial management and daily reporting
– Assistance with marketing activities, educational programmes and events
– Download the full job description here
Visitor Experience Assistant (15th October 2023)
The Visitor Experience Assistants, reporting to the Visitor Experience Managers, are responsible for providing extremely high levels of customer service across the whole visitor journey. It encompasses the following areas of responsibility:
– Respond confidently and appropriately to visitor enquiries, comments, complaints and access requirements
– Maintain a positive attitude towards risk management at all times. Identify any safety or security issues quickly and efficiently
– Provide excellent levels of engagement towards all visitors
– Monitor and maintain the security of the building and safety of the public
– Download full job description here